Position: Personal Lines Insurance Broker
Location: New Glasgow, NS
Start Date: Immediate
As our Personal Lines Insurance Broker, you’ll provide superior insurance customer service to our A.P. Reid and MyGroup client groups and customers, and work with our business partners. Day to day you will manage, promote and focus on the growth and retention of our retail, group and online business segments. Using your professional communication skills, you are the first point of contact for our customers and will engage by way of email, web- chat, and phone.
Your quick-learning style and savvy computer skills will set you a part when you are managing many aspects of the insurance programs, providing technical, product and service advice, updating and maintaining databases, recommending and processing change requests.
Our Ideal Candidate:
You are an exceptional, top performing individual with a core value of customer excellence. Our successful candidate will be a quick learner and have a desire to establish a very rewarding career with unlimited potential. You hold an insurance license, and possibly an insurance designation (CIP, CAIB or CRM), or willing to commit to achieving one of these credible designations.
- 1-3 years in a Customer Service role mandatory, preferably in the insurance or financial industry.
- A minimum of one year Property and Casualty insurance experience is an asset.
- Commitment to complete at least 1 CIP course per year with plan to complete CIP in 7 year
- University degree or College Diploma (or working on one).
- Nova Scotia Insurance License – willing to obtain other provincial licenses within the first 30 days of employment.
- Proficient with in-house systems (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, EPIC would be an asset, etc.).
- A professional level of English (both verbal and written) required.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Action and Result Oriented
- Sound & Timely Decision-Making Skills
- Excellent Time Management & Organizational Skills
- Sound Problem Solving Skills
- Proven Negotiating Skills
- The utmost Integrity and professional ethics
In Return, We Offer:
- A workplace that is innovative and growth-minded. We’re not shy to invest and take calculated risk to grow our business.
- A role that is challenging, rewarding and offers continuous change.
- Our priorities are our clients, people and culture.
- Competitive employee benefit package.