Grow with us at Storm Insurance Group!
Storm Insurance Group is one of Atlantic Canada’s leading and fastest growing multi-channel insurance organizations. Storm Insurance Group’s family of companies include: A.P. Reid Insurance, MyGroup Insurance Broker Ltd., Agile Underwriting Solutions and ZipSure Insurance brokers Ltd (Zipsure.ca). We are proud to receive the 2019 “Top 10 Brokerages in Canada” award.
Zipsure Insurance Brokers ltd. is a rapidly expanding e-commerce insurance business. We are looking to build our team as we introduce new products to the market.
We operate on a business model unlike any other in our industry today. A model which has enabled us to consistently outperform our competitors, grow to becoming Atlantic Canada’s only national insurance brokerage and earned us the awards and reputation for being one of the most innovative insurance firms in the country.
- Innovation to compete: We believe in “ See a need, fill a need”
- Service First for growth: Our motto is “ Service First”
- Technology for the future: We are consistently investing in technology.
- Unlimited opportunity for all: There are no glass ceilings at Storm Insurance Group.
Position Overview (Full-time, permanent)
As our Digital Service Advisor you’ll provide timely service to Zipsure client groups and customers, responding to service, policy and technology inquiries. You are the first point of contact for our customers and will primarily engage by way of email and telephone.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is looking for a change in their insurance career. As an experienced, licensed Insurance agent, you have an ability to service a high number of customer inquiries within short timelines. You are an exceptional, top performing individual with a core value of customer excellence.
Our successful candidate will be a quick learner and have a desire to establish a very rewarding career with unlimited potential. You hold an insurance license, willing to obtain national licensing, continue professional development.
- 1-3 years in an Insurance customer service role, required.
- A minimum of two years Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurance experience, required.
- Hold a provincial general insurance license and prepared to obtain other provincial licenses within the first 60 days of employment.
- Experience with Notice of Loss claims procedures
Skills and Competencies
The candidate will demonstrate:
- Proficient us of one or more insurance broker management systems
- Strong MS Word, Excel skills.
- Professional, business level English grammar skill set (both verbal and written.
- Bilingual in French, preferred.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to focus on results
- Uses sound judgement and & timely decision making skills
- Excellent time Management & organizational Skills
- Sound problem Solving Skills
- Proven Negotiating Skills
- The utmost Integrity and professional ethics
In return we offer:
- A workplace that is innovative and growth-minded.
- Our priorities are our clients, people and results.
- Competitive employee benefit package.
- Market competitive paid time off.
- Professional Development opportunities
Office environment with some travel and expectation to participate in relevant industry functions and community events. Flexible Hours required. Monday- Friday
Applying to Storm Insurance Group
To ensure we receive your high-quality formatted resume, you can also send us your application through the Storm Group Insurance website, www.stormins.ca, refer to contact details . We welcome applications that include your cover letter, resume and any other career portfolio material you would like to provide.
As an applicant, you agree that by providing personal information in response to this ad, and otherwise in any recruitment process with Storm Insurance Group, or its affiliated companies, your personal information may be retained for recruitment purposes only, for a period up to twelve months.
We thank you for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are invited to an interview, please get to know us in advance and come with questions! We want this to be a two-way dialogue. Find us at www.stormins.ca.
Storm Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Storm Insurance Group will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you have difficulty using our online application system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, please email us.
Job Type: Full-time